Thursday, January 16, 2014

Light Final



Quote: "We are told to let our light shine, and if it does, we won't need to tell anybody it does. Lighthouses don't fire cannons to call attention to their shining- they just shine." -Dwight L. Moody

My "lighthouse"is my brother. He has always been there for me and I wanted to show how much of a friend and wonderful brother he has been to me. He shines his light by listening and being there for me. In order to show the strong sibling relationship have, I took an old picture of my brother and I and projected the image on to my brother.I did very minimal edits to these pictures since the projector had a very rich color and I didn't want to over saturate the pictures. At most, I enhanced the shadows and tweaked with contrast.

No comments:

Post a Comment